Find out more about Myler bits and see the free video and link to the “bitting assistant” here: Bit Help
MB-04 Eggbutt with Hooks, Myler Bit
- This is my favorite Myler snaffle.
- It is jointed but has three pieces to prevent the mouthpiece from collapsing and pinching and it has a very low port which offers some relief of pressure from the tongue (pressure on the tongue is what horses hate most about bits).
- I would use this for very green horses or for horses that are being ridden in a regular snaffle and are needing more comfort in their mouths.
- 89-30044 Stainless Steel Eggbutt with hooks
- Stainless steel low port comfort snaffle (MB 04, level 2) Copper Inlay