Showing 1–9 of 13 results
Earn up to 2 Points. (Must be signed in to get points.)
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
$63.90 – $68.90
Get your halter and lead with one click!
Earn up to 3 Points. (Must be signed in to get points.)
Sharon E Strong
– July 22, 2019
I love these connectors. I ride Missouri Foxtrotting horses and they bob their heads more than a stock-type horse does. Metal clips on a bit would be very annoying to the horse. These are perfect, giving me the quick attachment I need for letting my horse graze while trail riding.
Rope Halter w. Accent Noseband
Earn up to 1 Point. (Must be signed in to get points.)
$36.95 – $41.95
· Heavyweight-soft marine rope
· 12’ or 15’ length
· 5/8th’s” diameter
· Available in 9 beautiful colors
· Loop end to attach to halter
· Leather popper on lead end
· Manufactured in the USA
Traditional Rope Halter
· Top Quality Marine Rope
· 3 sizes
· Regular horse size-fits most horses-Arabian to Thoroughbreds-adjustable crown piece
· Available in yearling/pony or draft sizes
· Knots tied in strategic places (pressure points) to help your horse understand specific cues
· 5 colors –vibrant or traditional colors to accentuate your horse’s color
· Useful for groundwork training
· No additional knots on the noseband to confuse or build resistance in your horse
· Comes with tying instructions