- Join Julie for a 105-minute training DVD showing the complete training process for the young horse learning to respond to the bit for the very first time and remedial training for an older horse that’s evading the bit by head tossing, star-gazing, rooting and jerking on the rider.
- You’ll learn about how bits work as great aids and why some horses learn to avoid bit pressure.
- Find out what signs to look for to know if your horse is happy with your hands or avoiding your rein and bit pressure.
- Whether you have a horse to train or want to help your finished horse learn to carry himself easily without your constant rein cues, this systematic training process is for you.
- Goodnight’s easy-to-understand, step-by-step process teaches the horse to be light and responsive, giving to the rider’s hands as he carries himself in a relaxed and rounded frame.
- The Bitting System replaces the need for side reins and helps the horse find a release as he moves—something side reins and draw reins can never produce.
- An instructional poster, teaches you how to apply and use this great training aid.
Goodnight Bitting System Bundle
- Made of top quality harness leather
- Can be used with a surcingle or a western saddle
- Self-teaching Elbow Pull
- For use in ground work not during riding
- Helps the horse find their own release from the bit as they move
- Teaches self-carriage-the first step to collection
- Package includes the bitting system (long harness leather rein and chest plate cord & 105 minute DVD).
|Bitting System contains||
Bitting System, Bit Basics DVD
Q & A
There are no questions yet