MB-04 HBT, Myler Bit
- This bit has a low port—for mild tongue relief—and a tall purchase/short shank; so while it offers leverage, it is very mild.
- This is an excellent transitional bit from snaffle to curb and the horse will hardly notice any difference.
- Great for the intermediate horse that may be ridden one-handed on occasion but would otherwise go in a snaffle.
- 89-20044 Stainless Steel 5″ HBT Shank with Sweet Iron low port mouthpiece with copper inlay (MB 04, Level 2) Sweet Iron naturally oxidizes or rusts.
- Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation.
Find out more about Myler bits and see the free video and link to the “bitting assistant” here:
4.75 inch, 5 inch, 5.5 inch, 6 inch
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .