· I prefer a simple leather curb strap on a curb bit or bit hobble on a snaffle
· Made from quality leather and easy to attach.
· A curb or leverage bit always needs a curb strap or chain but most often, I prefer a flat, smooth leather strap to be gentle on the horse’s chin.
· When riding with a snaffle, particularly in a green horse, I prefer to have a hobble strap that connects the two rings of the bit and helps balance the bit in the horse’s mouth; in this case it does not act as a curb strap.
- Manufacturer: Circle Y Saddles of Yoakum