Not sure? Here’s more info for you:
- Great feel & nice weight for soft communication with your horse.
- Julie recommends 9-foot length 95% of the time, but suggests 10-foot length for large or long-necked horses.
- Trail riders find 10-foot reins useful for allowing the horse to eat or drink without pulling the reins out of their hands, having to stretch out over their horse’s neck.
- Color code for each horse to make it easier to find in the tack room or trailer.
- Washable—throw reins in the washer & hang dry!
- Customizable lengths for ropers, mounted shooters & barrel racers–for no additional fee! Most custom orders are delivered in 2 weeks.
- Most orders ship same day.
- Handmade in the USA.