Aren’t sure? Here’s more info for you:
- Great feel & nice weight for soft communication with your horse
- Julie recommends 9’ length 95% of the time but suggests 10’ length for large or long necked horses
- Trail riders find 10’ reins useful, allowing the horse to eat or drink w/o rider stretching over the neck
- Color code for each horse to make it easier to find in the tack room or trailer
- Washable–throw reins in the washer & hang dry
- Customizable lengths for ropers, mounted shooters & barrel racers–no additional fee. Most custom orders are delivered in 2 weeks
- Most orders ship same day
- Handmade in the USA
Love them nice feel and easy to work with
the reins are perfect! exactly what I needed…
Very well made, soft and supple and a nice diameter.
I love using these reins, the weight and thickness are perfect. I have one for each of my 3 horses.
Love the center ring