A downloadable audio lesson with illuminating methods to help you understand the theory behind correct position and what it feels like. Learn what good balance feels like, how to keep your joints soft and supple, so you move fluidly with your horse in all gaits.
Like This? Drop A Hint!
Let your friends and family know what you really want! Drop a hint by sharing it with them using one of the platforms below:
Private Lessons | Balance & Rhythm Part 1: Theory Lesson
- 45-minute downloadable audio lesson
- Listen to ideas to iimprove your riding when you aren’t at the barn
- Ideas to incorporate balance and posture into everyday life to improve your riding
- Julie explains how to achieve balance and rhythm in the saddle
- Good riding position helps the rider move fluidly with the horse
- Knowledge is ppower-theory lessons give you that knowledge