Illuminating methods to help you understand the theory behind correct position and what it feels like. Learn what good balance feels like, how to keep your joints soft and supple, so you move fluidly with your horse in all gaits.
Private Lessons: Balance & Rhythm Theory Lesson
- 45 Minute Audio
- Listen to ideas to improve you riding when you aren’t at the barn
- Ideas to incorporate balance and posture into everyday life to improve your riding
- Julie explains how to achieve balance and rhythm in the saddle
- Good riding position helps the rider move fluidly with the horse
- Knowledge is power-theory lessons give you that knowledge