- A complete and illustrated equine dictionary will help make sure you are never left wondering what your vet or trainer are talking about!
- Covers all aspects of horses includes anatomy, behavior, reproduction, breeding, genetics, training, equipment, first aid and nutrition
- Have you ever been in a conversation with an equine professional and not known what certain words mean? This book is for you
- Great for students
- Example: about turn: a dressage movement in which the horse is made to turn or pivot on the forehand or haunches
- Further your education today!
- Great Gift Idea!
There are no reviews yet.