Find out more about Myler bits and see the free video and link to the “bitting assistant” here:
Like This? Drop A Hint!
Let your friends and family know what you really want! Drop a hint by sharing it with them using one of the platforms below:
MB-36 HBT, Myler Bit
- This mouthpiece has good tongue relief (in the form of a low port and non-collapsing design) but the port is tilted forward so that the horse must break at the poll slightly to find the tongue relief.
- I like to use this bit for fairly well-trained horses that are not “rounding up” like they should (breaking at the poll or coming into a more collected frame), either because the horse is reluctant or the rider is not insistent.
- The HBT shank offers mild leverage and can be ridden one-handed or two.
- 89-20364 Stainless Steel 5″ HBT Shank with Sweet Iron Forward Tilt Ported Barrel mouthpiece with copper inlay, (MB 36, Level 2-3).
- Mouthpiece is polished sweet iron which naturally oxidizes or rusts.
- Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation.