MB-04 Combination with Rawhide Noseband, Myler Bit
- The 04 mouthpiece has a very small port, offering a minor amount of tongue relief to the horse.
- It is a snaffle-like mouthpiece, but with some tongue-relief.
- This bridle bit is my first choice for colt-starting because the 3-ring still allows you to ride more off nose pressure.
- This bit is great for a horse that is sensitive in the mouth, has a lot of anxiety and/or is not always easy to control.
- This bit will cause you to feel more control, while reducing the anxiety in the horse.
- I prefer the rawhide noseband for colt-starting or for green or difficult-to-control horses.
- 89-31044R, 31045R, 31047R Stainless Steel 3-Ring Combination Bit, available mouthpiece sizes 4 3/4″ ; 5″; 5 1/2″ , with 6″ shank.
- The low port coper inlay mouthpiece is made of polished Sweet Iron which naturally oxidizes or rusts, harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation.
- Comes with rawhide noseband and synthetic black curb strap with hook on one end for ease of use.
- Level 2 bit.
There are no reviews yet.