Find out more about Myler bits and see the free video and link to the “bitting assistant” here: Bit Help
Like This? Drop A Hint!
Let your friends and family know what you really want! Drop a hint by sharing it with them using one of the platforms below:
MB-04 English Dee, Myler Bit
- 04 Dee-Ring no Hooks
- This bit has all the advantages of the 04 eggbutt with hooks, except for the advantages of the hooks (which stabilizes the bit in the horse’s mouth and allows you to use less contact).
- This bit would be good for showing if the rules don’t allow hooks.
- The dee-ring is more popular in certain disciplines, where it may fit in better.
- This bit is approved for USEF dressage.
- 89-21045 Stainless Steel 3 3/4″ Dee without Hooks with Stainless Steel Low Port Comfort Snaffle (MB 04, Level 2) Copper Inlay. USEF dressage legal.