Find out more about Myler bits and see the free video and link to the “bitting assistant” here:
MB-33 HBT, Myler
- This bit has a low, wider port and does not collapse as much as the 04 mouthpiece, giving a bit more tongue relief to the horse.
- The shanks rotate independently, allowing you to lift the shoulders and ride two-handed.
- The more rigid mouthpiece is a good transitional bit to the more traditional full curb bridle and is good for a horse that is at the advanced-intermediate level.
- The HBT offers mild leverage and the non-collapsing mouthpiece makes this bit very mild.
- 89-20065 Stainless Steel 5″ HBT Shank with 5″ Sweet Iron mullen barrel low port mouthpiece,with copper inlay, (MB 06, Level 2-3) Sweet Iron naturally oxidizes or rusts.
- Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation.