Find out how to go at the speed you choose, master your leads and flying changes.
Cantering can be the most fear-inducing gait—if you let it. instead, find out how to relax and trust you can control the speedy gait. with these 5 episodes, you’ll learn how to feel your leads—so you don’t have to look down in the show ring—then work up to perform flying lead changes. Julie Goodnight teaches in real time as cast members learn the skills and master their cantering goals.
- What’s my cue? (cue for canter) how to cue
- Hooked on a feeling (feel canter leads) feel your leads
- Southern comfort (slow down the canter) slow the gait
- Straighten up and fly right (flying lead changes) lead changes
- Lost in transition (bucks at canter) troubleshoot bucking
Stream this video on demand anytime on your computer, tablet or smartphone—anywhere you have an internet connection!
(Note: This is not a DVD purchase. This training video is no longer available as a DVD. You can find all of Julie’s available DVDs here.)