A downloadable audio lesson with step-by-step instructions take you through a complete and balanced workout at the walk, trot and canter, with a focus on upward and downward transitions and clear and consistent cues. Develop consistency in your pre-signals and cues to your horse, so that he knows what you are asking and always responds promptly and willingly. Learn to signal with your whole body, so that you are less reliant on the reins for cueing.
Like This? Drop A Hint!
Let your friends and family know what you really want! Drop a hint by sharing it with them using one of the platforms below:
Private Lessons | Communication & Control Part 2: Listen as You Ride
- 45-minute downloadable audio
- Cue clearly & lightly
- Communicate clearly
- Use your natural aids effectively
- Appealing to all levels, ages, & riding disciplines
- Blends Natural horsemanship with Classical Riding
- Teaches maximum control with less reliance on the reins
- Step by step private lesson with Julie Goodnight