Find out more about Myler bits and see the free video and link to the “bitting assistant” here:
MB-33 Flat Shank, Myler
- Same benefits as listed above for the 33, but with the longer flat shank, more appropriate for advance horses and riders.
- The longer shank allows you to ride with even less contact and is ideal for horses that are very light in response to bit pressure and riders with very soft and slow hands.
- 89-11334 Stainless Steel 7″ Flat Shank with Sweet Iron Ported Barrel mouthpiece, with copper inlay, (MB 33, Level 3).
- Mouthpiece is polished sweet iron which naturally oxidizes or rusts.
- Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation.
Frequently Bought Together
4.75 inch, 5 inch, 5.5 inch, 6 inch
Q & A
There are no questions yet