How to use this brush:
• Carefully pick debris, hay, twigs, etc. out of your horse’s mane and tail using your fingers.
• Apply a gentle leave-in conditioner and detangler and Use the wood pin side to massage the mane crest and the tail dock to remove dander and stimulate hair growth.
• Gently brush with the wood pin side from the bottom up, holding each section firmly above the section you are brushing. This will prevent you from unintentionally pulling out hair.
• Follow up with the bristle side to smoothen the mane and tail.
• Brush your horse’s face with the bristle side.
FSC certified beech wood materials
*In short, a product can be certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), which means it meets the “gold standard” ethical production. The wood is harvested from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable