- —Access to scores of articles by Julie Goodnight on horse behavior, relationships, groundwork, training problems, riding skills, safety, tack, fear of horses and cantering!
- —Over 200 video tips on topics ranging from saddle fit to riding an ex-race horse. Great tricks of the trade and common-sense information.
- —Listen to recorded interviews with Julie Goodnight about her views on horsemanship and her horse training philosophy.
- —news, training tips and updates from Julie, her clinic and expo schedule and special monthly deals only for subscribers.
- —The complete collection of original articles written by Julie Goodnight over several decades of training horses and riders. Search for almost any topic you can imagine from understanding the audible communications of horses to how to de-spook your horse. New articles added regularly.
- —Listen online to dozens of in-depth audio seminars with Julie– on topics ranging from horse behavior to trailer loading and travel advice to her personal secrets that keep you comfortable in the saddle all day.
- —Unlimited access to 200+ horse training videos, each featuring a different horse and rider working with Julie— striving to master their horsemanship goals. Search by key words for topics ranging from halter training foals, to starting colts under-saddle, to trailer loading and unloading help, to the spooky or barn-sour horse, to perfecting flying lead changes. The help you need, when you need it! New content added regularly.