Our premiere membership level—the full Goodnight Library plus a customized, interactive, 12-month course of study for you and your horse to help you reach your dreams.
- Full Training Library—The complete collection of original articles written by Julie Goodnight over several decades of training horses and riders. Search for almost any topic you can imagine from understanding the audible communications of horses to how to de-spook your horse. New articles added regularly.
- Audio Podcasts—Listen online to dozens of in-depth audio seminars with Julie– on topics ranging from horse behavior to trailer loading and travel advice to her personal secrets that keep you comfortable in the saddle all day.
- Horse Master Online—Unlimited access to 150+ horse training videos, each featuring a different horse and rider working with Julie— striving to master their horsemanship goals. Search by key words for topics ranging from halter training foals, to starting colts under-saddle, to trailer loading and unloading help, to the spooky or barn-sour horse, to perfecting flying lead changes. The help you need, when you need it! New content added regularly.
- Customized Study Plan—Each month you’ll receive assignments and resource materials, based on your level of training and the Personal Profile you create when you join. You’ll have interesting reading, fun exercises and a challenge for you and your horse each month with a study assignment, a groundwork activity, an equitation exercise and a horse training challenge.
- Personalized Feedback—Help is only an email away to answer your questions, offer moral support, make suggestions and help you reach your goals. Submit your own video for review and feedback from Julie and her instructors.
- Exclusive Monthly Training Videos—Along with your assignments each month, you’ll receive an exclusive 10-minute training video from Julie, sharing her secrets for success in riding and horse training.
- 2 Free Spectator Tickets—Bring a friend to any stop on the Goodnight Clinic Tour. Meet Julie, watch her teach and demonstrate up close and in person ($50 value).
- Completion Certificate—Prove to the world that you completed your customized course of study with a beautiful certificate that’s suitable for framing!
Interactive Membership Policy: The Interactive program is an exciting opportunity to get one-on-one advice and resources to help with your riding and horsemanship goals. It requires a twelve-month commitment to growing your horsemanship knowledge and skills. The program includes 12 months of access to Goodnight’s online resources, 12 months of assignments and 12 months of access to Julie’s personal coaching and guidance. This program is for dedicated students; you will get out of it what you put into it. It is designed with the dedicated learner in mind. The pace you move through the program is up to you. You may choose to stay on schedule or take a break when needed, then catch up later. We understand that “life happens” and you may encounter periods of inactivity in the program. However, your 12 month period begins the day you join and your access to all of the benefits will be available to you for 12 months. Please note that there will be no refunds and no extensions of your membership at any time during the 12-month membership. Once you start, you have access to many materials, offerings, and personal advice and your one-time membership fee covers that accessibility. If you have not completed the curriculum at the end of twelve months, you can renew your membership and keep working right where you left off.
Choose a different membership level